Saturday, July 26, 2008

my weekend

my moms family got together for a weekend. so we hang out and act like smokers. and for those of you who started to get a little worried, smoker is only a last name. :)

cyoot kids .
look at the poor guys face lol
ok click on this one to enlarge it. i thought it was kinda funny. its my two aunts yappin and one of their husbands totally unimpressed
we played this game called kubb. The guy in the middle is Phil. so me an him both have electric guitars so we had a couple sessions in which i learned that i can sound like a heavy metal guitarist. freaky. cuz we used a bunch of distorters. anywayz that was fun for me

so tonight i am home by my self. i was out with the youth playin volleyball at mervs and decided that i was bored so i came in and sorted through some of my pics from the weekend.

bye bye,
conrad
Posted by Picasa

No comments: