Thursday, July 17, 2008

Several random facts about my life.
1. I sprayed weed killer and mowed lawn today (fun but very warm)
2. Tomorrow we go camping with some friends.
3. I’m milking morning and evening these days cuz caleb and jet are biking to where we are gonna camp (3 miles from new york)
5. I’m really bushed right now

Last night me an zinny went to this old stone church for a little photoshoot. Sadly, all the good pics weren’t appropriate and all the appropriate pics weren’t good. Funny how that works isn’t it?
My cockatiels are growin like nuts. Maybe I’ll post some pics. Btw the one is an albino which is really cool cuz its all white and has red eyes.
So like I stated before tomorrow we are goin camping. We’re gonna leave in the morning sometime and stay till like Sunday afternoon.
Maybe I’ll post some pictures from this weekend on Monday or Tuesday.

Later fogies,
conrad

No comments: