Monday, August 11, 2008

my weekend

Friday night was cool. Biked to the ball game. but i didnt play cuz i dont know where my glove is. Then we had the youth over afterwards.
Yesterday I went biking with some of my friends. Well at first it rained so we cancelled it then it dried off so we decided to after all. We met at Water’s Edge and then went down to the Weavers to see if someone wanted to go with us. So Leonard decided to come. Then we saw lightning and big dark clouds. And Leonard got scared :P and so we decided to quickly get some biking in before the thunder caught up to us. Till we got to the M&T bank in Intercourse it was pouring. So we hung out under this horse shelter (smelled… invigorating, to say the least) and I lent Jason my ipod and Leonard played games on his cell phone and I watched the rain fall. So that was really cool. Then Leonards dad came to pick him up and me and Jason went home to my house. And on the way back we met Dwayne who was at Mark Fishers house. He was gonna go with us but he had company so he didn’t after all then. So I went home and ate supper and then after a bit Dwayne pulls in the lane on Mark’s bike. Then we went biking for another ten miles or so. After that we dropped Jason off at the youth party and then me and Dwayne went home and watched NASCAR crashes on youtube and read comic books till like nine.
Really cool.
Life is good.
This morning I went to the CAM warehouse for this meat canning. I walk in and these five ladies from Mine Road all turn around and start staring at me. “Ok. Ok. guys, its just me.” They don’t say a word. Just staring. So I try to strike up a conversation and asked them where to get the gloves and the coats and the cool little sailors hats you get to wear when you help can meat. So they tell me. And then one of them blurts out. “Who are you?” Wow. Lets just be blunt about things shall we?
So I said, “Joe Fisher’s son Conrad.”
“Are you the one who went across America on a bike?”
“Um, no. That was Jet, my older brother.”
Then they asked me how I came. I had happened to bike. Weird!!
It happens to me pretty often. Very often actually. lol.
Somebody might come for one of my cockatiels tonight. Very exciting.

Right now I am listening to my precious math teacher Mr. Glenn Dickson on .75x speed. makes me laugh. :)



later.

conard

No comments: