Tuesday, August 12, 2008

This is just to let everybody know that I sold the albino last night... I wanted to keep him sorta but I knew that I couldnt so I didn't let myself get attached to it. I didn't even name it. Anyway. Hard-earned $65 if you ask me.

We are going camping this weekend with the whole fisher family. It's gonna be so totally cool. Oh. and just a little tip. If you can help it at all, don't be one of the youngest cousins, cuz that really stinx when all the other cousins are old and married or planning on getting married in the near future and all they wanna do is sit around talking about whipping little kids and how the stock market isn't doing so well and how the price of diapers is rising, that simply stinx. My cousins daughter is older than me if that gives you any idea on the sorry state of things. Don't laugh. It's not funny for some of us. so yeah the next couple of days will be spent gearing up for that.

later,
conrad

No comments: