Sunday, October 12, 2008

 


its the kind of picture that inspires dark poetry... which is why i didnt publish any of it.


I found a garter snake in the tea patch. It was pretty awsome cuz I was freakin out little amish kids and daring them to touch it. o yeah. and mom screamed. "get that thing out of my house. NOW!" lol it was funny. anyway i decided to go on a little fotoshoot with "ollie" as i dubbed him. the sunset was kinda cool so i did the sillhouette thing with it. I wanted to get it wrapped around a cross and have the campfire in the back but that would have looke a little touched so i decided not to. I have a couple of other pics i might post later, but this one is definitely the bestest. I softened it up since it wasnt the clearest anyway cuz it was the squirmiest little thing. It felt really cool when it moved in your hands. but thats another story.

later folks,
conrad
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kendrick said...

hey cool! look, i'm commenting again. ;) its crazy because i comment more when it includes a pic. ;) anyway, i like the pic. kinda gives you a "squirmey" feeling, ya know?