Thursday, October 2, 2008

Your voice upon a stormy sea
Is calmly calling out to me
And all is well

Unreachable though it may be
To dream of it will set me free
Until tomorrow

Moonlight dancing on your face
The shadows fly without a trace
Left behind.
* * * *
Tanglewood
Running from the light
I wonder if I’m right
But I can’t tell.

What’s in a name.
I ask who’s got the keys
I’m falling on my knees
And asking

Can they come in.
We fight the light they see
So could we really be
Selfdestructive.
* * * *
Whistle through the willows.
Dance among the trees
Wave in rhythm with the grass
In a summer breeze.

Wrap the icy river
In your warm embrace
Feel your power on the wind
Blowing in my face

Billow in my sails
Give me wings to fly
Through the realm of twisted light
To reach into the sky.

Open up my mind
Searching the unknown.
Give me power of your light
Before the thunder’s grown

Find your rainbows end and
Seek what no one sees.
Singing with angel’s voices
Carried in the breeze.

No comments: