Sunday, May 11, 2008

If, in life, you are less than the Universe intended
then, in death, your spirit may return as a lesser being.
Be, therefore, kind and generous to all creatures,
that the circle of life may return compassion unto you in due time.

Aint it great folkses!! I found it on this bird forum. Wow. Sounds like someone believes in reincarnation. :)

Three weird and unrelated facts:
1. The election is really dumb and all the candidates are infidels. I get frustrated at myself for rooting for Obama. That’s really weird cuz he is like terribly liberal but he has such charisma (<--- look at that… I used a big word!) He got a silver tongue. Maybe he was trained under Bin Laden. Maybe he is just a terrorist in disguise. Maybe…. Maybe he is a really good guy?
2. I went like 40 on my bike today.
3. We were at Pequea for church.

We are having beautiful weather up here right now... i'm llovin it.

HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY EVERYONE!!!
conrad

1 comment:

Kendrick said...

thank you!!!!! happy mothers day to you as well!!!!!