Thursday, May 22, 2008

Today was the last day of school-- ya know… when the teacher says how much he enjoyed having you in his class and you say goodbye to everyone an all that.
I brought doughnuts and chocolate milk to school today for my birthday. The girls kept teasing me about bringing coffee cuz sumtimes brought it in the morning and they think it’s the weirdest thing, so I got mom to bring some along. nobody but me an 1 of my buddies drank it. :)
I am starting to train for a triathlon happening at the end of June. Ok so this is a huge MAYBE. I would possibly do the running and Caleb would do the biking. This afternoon I ran 2.5 miles in 16 min. and 51 sec., which rounds to 6 min. and 45 sec. per mile… not too bad. That’s bout the speed I’d need to go, but I would have to go 4.4 miles instead of 2.5 miles.
One of my friends is coming over tomorrow morning and staying till Saturday when we go to the school picnic at lunch. gonna be a party!!

Later folkses,
conrad

No comments: