Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Went to market today. It was really slow which is the way I like it. And clam chowder is very good.
I saw John Mccain. pretty cool. I knew as soon as he was there because of all the booing. then there was this mini rally for obama... about twenty or thirty people holding up signs and chanting "Obama! Obama! Obama!" walking all over the market. I had to laugh.
Its fun getting into conversations about politics with ppl. most are democrats in philly. One man asked me what I say to plain ppl to convince them that Obama's the man. wow.
And another man told me a political joke that contained language which i would have to censor, therefore it won't be included in this post. email me if your really curious.
I go to market again tomorrow.

later folkses,
conrad

No comments: