Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hello again.
Today was really fun. I woke up at 7:45 and quickly did some garden work before I biked to Mommy and Dawdy’s house. I took the cameras (plural because we just got a new wun) because they have some pretty burds around their place. But I didn’t really get any good pics. Mommy went to the hospital today. When I was there she said that “fleich iss yoosht die flue.” Must have been some flue to cause shallow breathing, heavy chest, fatigue, and arm pains. She was on the verge of a heart attack. Bummer. So I’m kinda getting myself ready for when she kicks the bucket.
Oh yeah… I touched a morning dove today… snuck up into a tree under its nest. really fun. :)
Mom is in the hospital yet till tomorrow. That means I have to do wash tomorrow. Whatever.

aaaand.
my cockatiels have SIXTEEN EGGS!!! wowzers. ok that really excites me. Ella is sitting on my back right now begging to be scratched... lol weird bird. :)

ttyl,
conrad

No comments: