Sunday, June 1, 2008

I went biking today. It started out with just me, and in the end there were like four guys biking. I went to Leonard and James’ house and then we asked Dwayne if he wants to go with us. We biked to Smoketown airport to see if there’s any planes taking off. Oh yeah and this sinister soda machine went and ate Leonard’s dollar and didn’t give us any soda back… little rotter. So then we dropped Dwayne off at his house and then went to James house. And then I biked home… so that was fun.

This week Conrad is gonna be really busy cuz the youth are on tour. That means I milk in the morning and in the evening at Bens. I’m really looking forward to payday. : )

An Irish Blessing That’s Been Ringing in My Head

May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face
The rain fall soft upon your field
And until we meet again
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

Ttyl guys,
conrad

No comments: