Friday, June 27, 2008


ok here are some pics of the new arrival. I didnt want to get too many for fear i'd fashtevah them with the flash. (ok thats a dutch word but it fits best) So i'm really excited but im just not quite sure how i'm supposed to taked care of ten of the little things. (the birds have so many they dont know what to do with them all so im gonna have to hand raise all but four or so.) I think i have my work cut out for me. ella's the proud papa (note the gender mismatch lol), only he doesnt really care now, he just wants to come out and eat some cheerios. lol.

* * * * * * * *

one little chick in the middle of some of the eggs.

defensive mama

alright you guys live it up wherever you are,
conrad
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elizabet said...

Que lindos los pajaritos very good
Me encantan....
I not can english. sory ji ji ji