Wednesday, March 26, 2008

joke of the day:
A customer at work came up to me and asked my 60-year old aunt if i was her brother... LOL!! We looked at each other and laughed cuz we thought he was joking but he was dead serious. When he saw that we were laughing he mumbled something about having trouble with his head... poor feller. :)

oh yeah...

What Conrad Does When He Is Bored in School

i was coming up with this formula in school to find the area of a circle without using pi. i want to get the ratio of the area of a square to the area of a circle encrypted in the square to form a decimal with which i can find the area of the square and multiply times the decimal I found to get the pure area of a circle.

ok so thats a little thick for my pea-brain. and don't ask me how I thought of it cuz i have nooooo idea.

and a variant formula for the surface area of a circle:
2(d squared) + 4 (dh) (.785)

however the .785 is based off of pi and thats what i want to get rid of.

This is what i do when i get bored of Pre-Algebra
weird... i'm sounding like a geek and that stinks!!!

No comments: