Monday, April 21, 2008

My cockatiels are laying eggs again... three by now
Something that just sends the chills up and down my spine: Yesterday I snuck up into a tree and came under a dove nest without it hearing me. Then I pretended I was its chick. and i was there stroking it for a long long time... wow. They are very trusting.
Today I went into a different bird. It saw me and I touched it, but it hit me with its wing so I decided to back off... I think she is hatching young. Incredible.
The school trip is on Thursday. We're going to Gettysburg for the day. Its gonna be my last school trip so I wanna make the most of it. and we are gonna rake it up. PAAAARY TIIIIME!!! oh yeah. :)
I am writing a report defending evolution. This is gonna be so much fun because i get to defend something I stand against. I am forcing myself to come up with a defense for something I try to tear down, if that makes sense. Then I am gonna write report defending creation. so we''ll see what i come up with... maybe I'll post it.

If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit, for whatever happens to the beasts also happens to the man.-Seattle 1736-1866

later,
conrad

No comments: