Friday, April 11, 2008


Tonight we went for pupusas... wow. and our car started leaking green guts, but i wont go into details because it would be boring. just to say that it was an adventure and it took forever to get home. and THANK HEAVENS FOR NICE PUPUSA DUDES THAT HELP YOU FIX CARS!!
so i wrote my first version of a song. i think i'm gonna see how many i can write and then pick out the best one.
by the way. i think the reason god made pupusas and fried plantans and chocolate covered coffee beans and johnny cash and hot cups of coffee is because he wanted us to know a little bit what heaven is like. :)

You wired me awake
And hit me with a hand of broken nails
You tied my lead and pulled my chain
To watch my blood begin to boil
But I'm gonna break I'm gonna break my I'm gonna break my rusty cage
and run

Hits like a Phillips head
Into my brain
It's gonna be too dark
To sleep again
Cutting my teeth on bars
And rusty chains,
I'm gonna break my Rusty cage
and run

When the forest burns
Along the road
Like God's eyes
In my headlights
When the dogs are looking
For their bones
And it's raining icepicks
On your steel shore
I'm gonna break my rusty cage
and run
-johnny cash


stuff like this i can just sit and look at and think... amazing.

until next time,
conrad

No comments: